Friday, February 24, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Grand Island City Council Chambers
Grand Island City Hall
100 E. First Street, Grand Island, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the January 27, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for January 2017.*
4. Consider creation of S.A.A. 419. This is an application filed jointly by the Southern Public Power District and the Twin Valleys Public Power District requesting the Board merge the existing S.A.A.’s 256 and 301 into one new agreement. Both S.A.A. 256 and S.A.A. 301 currently set out different parts of the service area boundar y between the utilities.*
5. Consider SAA 253-17-A. This is a joint service area agreement amendment filed by the City of South Sioux City and the Nebraska Public Power District. The amendment would transfer two tracts of recently annexed territory south of South Sioux City from NPPD to South Sioux City.
6. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board.or the electric industry. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.