Friday, June 24, 2016 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the May 27, 2016 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for May 2016.*
4. Consider PRB-3828. This is an application filed by the Twin Valleys Public Power District requesting authorization to construct 1.5 miles of 69 kilovolt transmission line northeast of the City of Beaver City, Furnas County, Nebraska. The line will provide service and additional reliability to Beaver City.*
5. Consider PRB-3829. This is an application filed by the Niobrara Valley Electric Membership Corporation requesting authorization to construct .75 mile of 7.2 kilovolt distribution line to serve a residence in Garfield County, Nebraska.*
6. Consider whether to approve a revised assessment figure for fiscal year 2016-2017.*
7. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
8. Consider whether the Board will give the executive director and general counsel a salary increase in conjunction with the 2.4% pay raise that will be given to all classified State employees at the start of the State’s fiscal year on July 1, 2016.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.