Friday, December 6, 2013 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building, 301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the November 8, 2013 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for November 2013.*
4. Consider the Omaha Public Power District’s Petition for Charter Amendment 7. The primary purpose of the amendments is to divide the District’s metropolitan subdivision into individual voting subdivisions represented by a specific director.*
5. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.