Friday, April 21, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building – 5th Floor
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the March 24, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for March 2017.*
4. Consider preliminary action on application PRB-3835-G. This is an application filed by Bluestem Energy Solutions, LLC requesting authority to construct a 37.36 megawatt natural gas generation facility near the City of Beatrice, in Gage County, Nebraska.*
5. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.