Friday, November 14, 2014 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the October 10, 2014 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for October 2014.*
4. Presentation by the Nebraska Power Association concerning the Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed regulations under section 111(d) of the Clean Air Act.*
5. Consider the Custer Public Power District’s Petition for Charter Amendment 4. The purpose of the amendment is to correct an error in paragraph 10 of the second section of the charter where two precinct names were transposed.*
6. Consider Complaint C-50. This is a formal complaint against the Nebraska Public Power District. The complaint alleges that the district’s charter is in noncompliance with Nebraska law and should be amended.*
7. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Progress report on the Request for Proposals for the Nebraska Renewable Energy Export Study created by LB 1115 (2014).
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.