Please Note: The Meeting scheduled for May 10, 2013 has been CANCELLED.
Friday, June 14, 2013 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the April 12, 2013 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for April and May 2013.*
4. Consider the Burt County Public Power District’s Petition for Charter Amendment 8. The proposed amendment would reduce the number of directors from seven to six, update the names of voting precincts, and update the names of the District’s current directors.*
5. Consider approval of Board Policy 20. The policy provides guidance concerning when sales of electricity by non-utilities to third parties fall within the Board’s jurisdiction, including plug-in electric vehicle charging stations.*
6. Approval of the Board’s assessment figure and amount of reserve funds to be used for the Board’s budget for fiscal year 2012-2013.*
7. Consider whether the Board will reimburse the executive director and general counsel for the $25 cost to attend the May 13 1-hour legal seminar titled “Life Can Be Difficult, Misery is Optional” sponsored by the Nebraska Bar Association.*
8. Consider whether the Board will authorize the payment of the $100 registration fee for the executive director and general counsel and any interested Board members to attend the 2013 Nebraska Wind Conference in Lincoln on November 13 to 15, 2013.*
9. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills submitted in the 2013 Legislative session. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
10. Consider whether the Board will give the executive director and general counsel a salary increase in conjunction with the raises that will be received by other state employees effective at the start of the State’s new fiscal year on July 1, 2013.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.