Friday, January 27, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the December 16, 2016 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for December 2016.*
4. Consider PRB-3846-M. This is an application filed by the Twin Valleys Public Power District requesting authorization to construct a 902 to 928 megahertz microwave communication facility at its Cambridge substation in Furnas County, northeast of the City of Cambridge, Nebraska.*
5. Consider whether the Board will take preliminary action on application SAA 400-16-A. This is an application filed by the City of Neligh to transfer retail service area and the resulting customers from Elkhorn Rural Public Power District to Neligh, and determine the compensation due to Elkhorn RPPD, based on an annexation.*
6. Consider approval of converting Power Review Board Policies into “Guidance Documents” and internal office policies, as authorized by Neb. Rev. Stat. section 84-901.03. Guidance Documents that provide advisory interpretations of statutes over which the PRB has jurisdiction are available on the PRB’s website.*
7. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
8. Election of Board Chairman and Vice Chairman for 2017.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.