Friday, September 23, 2016 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the August 26, 2016 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for August 2016.*
4. Presentation by Nebraska Public Power District officials on community solar generation facility projects.
5. Consider an application to create SAA 418. This would create a retail service area agreement between the Loup River Public Power District and the Elkhorn Rural Public Power District.*
6. Consider application SAA 66-16-A. This is an application filed jointly by the Village of Bartley and the Twin Valleys Public Power District to amend retail service area agreement 66. The amendment would transfer the service area rights for an annexed tract on the south side of the Village from Twin Valleys PPD to the Village of Bartley.
7. Consider whether the Board will reimburse the costs for the board’s attorney member and the executive director/general counsel to attend a 1.5 hour continuing legal education seminar sponsored by the Nebraska State Bar Association’s Government and Administrative Practice Section on October 27, 2016 in La Vista. The registration is $65 for Bar members or $90 for non-bar members.*
8. Consider application PRB-3835-G. This is an application filed by Bluestem Energy Solutions, LLC requesting authority to construct a 37.36 megawatt natural gas generation facility near the City of Beatrice, in Gage County, Nebraska.*
9. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.