Friday, May 22, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the April 17, 2015 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for April 2015.*
4. Consider SAA 105-15-B. This is a joint application filed by the City of Sidney and the Wheat Belt Public Power District to amend retail service area agreement 105. The application would transfer a tract of territory on the south side of the City’s service area located just south of Interstate 80 from Wheat Belt PPD to the City.*
5. Consider approval of a Motion to Withdraw application PRB-3787-G filed by the applicant, Holdrege Solar Center, LLC.*
6. Consider whether to grant a Motion To Amend Order in application PRB-3777-G filed by the applicant, Cottonwood Wind Project, LLC. The Applicant is requesting it be given until October 1, 2015, to find an alternative purchaser for the proposed facility’s output.*
7. Approval of the Board’s assessment figure and amount of reserve funds to be used for the Board’s budget for fiscal year 2015-2016.*
8. Consider whether the Board should continue to maintain its Associate Member status with the Organization of MISO States, which is associated with the Midcontinent Independent System Operator.*
9. Consider amending Board Policy 7 to provide standing authority for the Board’s designated member of the Southwest Power Pool’s (SPP) Regional State Committee, or his or her proxy, to attend any meetings of the RSC, as well as other SPP task forces and working groups related to the RSC’s jurisdiction.*
10. Discussion concerning whether the Board has jurisdiction over generation facilities that will be converted to use a different fuel type.
11. Consider PRB-3798-G. This is an application filed by Prairie Breeze Wind Energy III, LLC requesting authority to construct a 35.8 megawatt wind turbine electric generation facility and related facilities in Antelope County, Nebraska.*
12. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.