Friday, October 28, 2016 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the September 23, 2016 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for September 2016.*
4. Consider formal Complaint C-52. This is a complaint filed by the Twin Valleys Public Power District against the Southern Public Power District.*
5. Consider SAA 400-16-A. This is an application filed by the City of Neligh to amend retail Service Area Agreement 400. SAA 400 is the service area boundary agreement between Neligh and the Elkhorn Rural Public Power District. The application is based on an annexation.*
6. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.