Friday, January 23, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the December 12, 2014 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for December 2014.*
4. Consider approval of the Petition for Charter Amendment 4 filed by the Perennial Public Power District. The amendment would remove unneeded language and correct certain anomalies identified in the District’s charter to make it consistent with the chartered territory of adjoining districts.*
5. Consider SAA 357-15-A. This is a joint application filed by the Seward County Public Power District and the Norris Public Power District to amend retail service area agreement 357. The amendment would transfer the right to serve two separate electric services owned by one customer in Seward County from Norris PPD to Seward County PPD.*
6. Consider Motion to Dismiss formal Complaint C-50. This is a formal complaint against the Nebraska Public Power District. The complaint alleged that the district’s charter is in noncompliance with Nebraska law and should be amended.*
7. Consider a Motion to Withdraw PRB-3779-G. The Rattlesnake Creek Wind Project, LLC requests to withdraw its application to construct a 100 or 200 megawatt wind turbine electric generation facility and related facilities in Dixon County, Nebraska.*
8. Consider PRB-3786-G. This is an application filed by Prairie Breeze Wind Energy II, LLC, requesting authorization to construct a 73.5 megawatt wind turbine electric generation facility and related facilities. The project would be located in Antelope and Boone Counties, Nebraska, adjacent to and generally east of the existing Prairie Breeze Wind generation facility.*
9. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
10. Election of Board chairman and vice chairman for 2015.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.