Friday, September 12, 2014 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the August 8, 2014 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for August 2014.*
4. Consider delegating to the Chairman and executive director the authority to approve JK Energy Consulting performing certain additional work beyond the scope of the original agreement, as permitted in contract 47077 O4.*
5. Consider PRB-3774. This is an application filed by the Nebraska Public Power District requesting authorization to construct approximately 220 miles of 345 kilovolt (kV) transmission line in Antelope, Blaine, Garfield, Holt, Lincoln, Logan, Loup, McPherson, Rock, Thomas and Wheeler Counties. The project will include upgrading a substation near Thedford and constructing a new 345 kV substation in eastern Wheeler county.*
6. Consider PRB-3777-G. This is an application filed by the Cottonwood Wind Project, LLC, requesting authorization to construct an 89.5 megawatt wind turbine electric generation facility and related facilities. The project would be located approximately three miles south of the City of Blue Hill, in Webster County, Nebraska.*
7. Consider whether the Board will reimburse the executive director and general counsel for the costs associated with attending the Government Practice Section's Legal Seminar that is part of the State Bar Association's Annual Meeting in La Vista, Nebraska.*
8. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Progress report on the Request for Proposals for the Nebraska Renewable Energy Export Study created by LB 1115 (2014).
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.