Friday, February 26, 2016 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the January 22, 2016 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for January 2016.*
4. Briefing by representatives of the Nebraska Power Association on the status of preparations to implement the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Power Plan, and the impact of the stay issued by the U.S. Supreme Court in the lawsuit challenging the new regulations.
5. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
6. Election of Board chairman and vice chairman for 2016.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.