PLEASE NOTE: The Power Review Board meeting scheduled for July 22, 2016 has been CANCELLED.
Friday, August 26, 2016 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the June 24, 2016 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for June and July 2016.*
4. Presentation of the 2016 Annual Load and Capability report prepared by the Nebraska Power Association's Joint Planning Subcommittee.
5. Consider acceptance of the 2016 Annual Load and Capability report.*
6. Consider C-52. This is a formal Complaint filed by the Twin Valleys Public Power District against the Southern Public Power District.*
7. Consider SAA 400-16-A. This is an application filed by the City of Neligh to amend retail Service Area Agreement 400. SAA 400 is the service area boundary agreement between Neligh and the Elkhorn Rural Public Power District. The application is based on an annexation.*
8. Consider whether the Board will reimburse the costs, including the registration fee, for the board’s attorney member and the executive director and general counsel to attend an all-day legal seminar in Lincoln sponsored by the Nebraska State Bar Association’s Government and Administrative Practice Section on August 16, 2016. The registration is $270 for Bar members.*
9. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
10. Board's preparation of the executive director and general counsel's annula performance evaluation.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.