Friday, March 14, 2014 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building, 301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the February 14, 2014 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for February 2014.*
4. Consider PRB-3746. This is an application filed by the Cornhusker Public Power District requesting authority to construct .6 mile of 7.2/12.5 kilovolt distribution line in Platte County, Nebraska. The line will connect two circuits near the Village of Duncan.*
5. Consider PRB-3748. This is an application filed by the Loup River Public Power District requesting authority to construct 2.86 miles of 34.5 kilovolt transmission line in Nance County, Nebraska. The line will provide increased capacity to a substation and help serve new loads in the area.*
6. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.