Friday, May 27, 2016 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the April 22, 2016 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for April 2016.*
4. Consider approval of the Polk County Rural Public Power District’s Petition for Charter Amendment 9. The amendment would amend the district’s charter to add the Village of Polk to the district’s chartered territory and update the list of directors.*
5. Approval of the Board’s assessment figure and amount of reserve funds to be used for the Board’s budget for fiscal year 2016-2017.*
6. Consider whether the Board will reimburse board members or the executive director and general counsel for costs, including the $125 registration fee, to attend the 2016 Nebraska Wind and Solar Conference in Lincoln on November 7 and 8, 2016.*
7. Consider whether the Board will reimburse the registration fee for the board’s attorney member and the executive director and general counsel to attend a legal seminar in Lincoln sponsored by the Government and Administrative Practice Section of the Nebraska Bar Association on June 10, 2016. The cost is $180 for Bar members or $90 for Bar members using their credits for two free ethics hours.*
8. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.