Friday, March 27, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the January 23, 2015 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for January and February 2015.*
4. Consider SAA 310-15-A and SAA 57-15-A (consolidated). This is a joint application filed by the Nebraska Public Power District and the Dawson Public Power District, with the agreement of the City of Kearney, to amend retail service area agreements 310 and 57. The amendment would transfer a recently annexed tract of land on the eastern edge of Kearney from Dawson PPD’s service area to NPPD’s service area.*
5. Consider SAA 105-15-A. This is a joint application filed by the City of Sidney and the Wheat Belt Public Power District to amend retail service area agreement 105. The amendment would transfer a tract of territory on the eastern edge of the City’s corporate limits from Wheat Belt PPD to the City of Sidney.*
6. Consider PRB-3793. This is an application filed by the Norris Public Power District requesting authority to construct two miles of 34.5 kilovolt transmission line in Saline County, Nebraska. The line would connect the Friend substation to the transmission system to provide backup power to the City of Friend and replace an underground line installed in 1978.*
7. Consider establishing a PRB Legislative Committee that could take positions and respond to legislative issues that arise in the periods between the Board’s public meetings.
8. Consider PRB-3787-G. This is an application filed by the Holdrege Solar Center, LLC, requesting authority to construct a five megawatt solar photovoltaic electric generation facility in Lancaster County, Nebraska. The facility would be located west of the City of Lincoln, just north of Interstate 80.
9. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.