Friday, May 22, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the April 17, 2015 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for April 2015.*
4. Approval of the Board’s assessment figure and amount of reserve funds to be used for the Board’s budget for fiscal year 2015-2016.*
5. Discussion concerning whether the Board has jurisdiction over generation facilities that will be converted to use a different fuel type.
6. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Update on bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.