Friday, July 24, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the June 19, 2015 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for June 2015.*
4. Consider application PRB-3803. This is an application filed by the Omaha Public Power District to construct a 69 kilovolt transmission line between 2.5 and 5 miles in length in Dodge County, northeast of the City of Fremont. The line will connect OPPD’s substation 991 to Fremont’s substation B.
5. Consider application PRB-3804. This is an application filed by the Nebraska Public Power District to construct 40 miles of 115 kilovolt transmission line and a substation in Custer and Valley Counties, Nebraska. The line will connect the existing Broken Bow Windfarm substation to the Ord substation.*
6. Presentation of the 2015 Annual Load and Capability Report prepared by the Nebraska Power Association’s joint planning subcommittee.*
7. Consider approval of the travel expenses for Board members to attend meetings of the Southwest Power Pool’s Regional State Committee and Board of Directors to be held in Kansas City, Missouri on July 26, 27 and 28, 2015.*
8. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
9. Consider whether the Board will give the executive director and general counsel a salary increase in conjunction with the raises that were given to other State employees at the start of the State’s fiscal year on July 1, 2015.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.