NOTICE: The public meeting scheduled for November 18 in Grand Island has been CANCELLED. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Friday, December 16, 2016 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the October 28, 2016 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for October and November 2016.*
4. Consider renewal of contract with GIS Workshop to provide hosting and support services for the Board's digital service area records and online interactive service area map. The contract would include a 3% increase.*
5. Consider whether the Board will reimburse Vice-Chairman Reida for travel expenses to attend the 2016 Lincoln Electric System Energy Summit in Lincoln on November 16.*
6. Consider issuance of a preliminary decision in PRB-3835-G. This is an application filed by Bluestem Energy Solutions, LLC, requesting authority to construct a 37.36 megawatt natural gas generation facility in Gage County, near the City of Beatrice, Nebraska.*
7. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.