Friday, December 12, 2014 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the November 14, 2014 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for November 2014.*
4. Presentation of the Nebraska Renewable Energy Export Study findings and consider acceptance of the final version of the study.*
5. Consider PRB-3783. This is an application filed by the Southwest Public Power District for authority to construct .7 mile of 7.2/12.47 kilovolt distribution line in Hitchcock County, Nebraska. The line would provide 3-phase electric service to four new oil wells.*
6. Consider PRB-3781. This is an application filed by the Nebraska Public Power District for authority to construct 22.5 miles of 115 kilovolt transmission line, .3 mile of 345 kilovolt transmission line, and a substation in Scottsbluff County, Nebraska.*
7. Consider PRB-3779-G. This is an application filed by the Rattlesnake Creek Wind Project, LLC requesting authorization to construct a 100 or 200 megawatt wind turbine electric generation facility and related facilities. The project would be located generally east and south of the Village of Allen, in Dixon County, Nebraska.*
8. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.